Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Something to sink my toes into..



After getting out of the shower and sinking my toes onto cold tile I have decided that I needed a little rug to sink my toes into. And since I am an avid collector of craft, diy, and how to books from all different eras I figured why not make something from one of my fun vintage craft book collection. So I have pulled out the first rug book I came across, Beautiful Rugs Star Book No. 73 published 1950. I am browsing to see what appeals when I come across this braided rug pattern that reminds me of the one my mom had when I was a child. I do believe we have a winner. Although there was a lot of fun funky patterns. One for a horse, leaves, a duck, even a mexican having a siesta. Looks like my addiction to collecting old crafty stuff is going to pay off and keep my toes warm. Now I just have to remember where I put my yarn....

No comments:

Post a Comment