Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Books books and more books.


I love books. Got a collection of books and keep adding to them. Some fiction but mostly "how to" and diy books. My most recent aquisitions are 7 diy books. I got the Consumer Reports book on Auto Repair, a book on RV restoration and repair, 3 books on how to preserve and store your garden harvest, and two cook books. One of the cookbooks is the 1885 Nevada Cookbook. I love old cookbooks, you can get some great tastey recipes from there. My favorite cold slaw recipe came from the first World Trade Fair's Cookbook. The preservation books will be good for learning about how to make the most of my garden harvest and they have some interesting recipes. I figure the RV repair book might come in handy as one of my wishlist hope to own and use before I die items is an Airstream. I love the look of those silver bullet trailers. As I cannot afford the price of the new ones, my best bet will be to get a fixer upper. I got the autorepair book because I would like to learn more about how to fix and maintain my car. Would save me money and it is useful knowledge to have. I have books all over the place. In the bedroom, kitchen, living room.. the only place I do not have books is in the bathroom, too wet and tiny. I am addicted to books that teaches something usefull or fun. I got craft books from all different eras, ettiquet books, repair books, books on origami and napkin folding.. if it teaches something that I am interested in or might be interested in doing at some point I will get it. Speaking of which, I think there is a book calling me now..

No comments:

Post a Comment