Thursday, July 8, 2010

Unpacking at a snails pace..


Well I know it's been a while since I last posted. I have moved into a house. I am really loving the house. Lots of space and oppertunity to have friends over. One thing I am greatly looking forward to is having my own craft room. I will even have a sitting room/library to put all my books in order. My only problem is that while I have the space, items, and know what I want that space to be in the end I am having trouble getting to that final stage. It's like I know what A and C is but have no clue about B and how to join them all together. End result, unpacking at a snails pace. Very slow and unsure. I believe I will just toss my hands up and kidnapp my mother to help me organize. She is good at that. Until then, unpacking at a snail pace one box at a time.


One of the fun things about this is finding items that have been buried away and being able to pull them out and put them on display. Current find, my grandmothers Smokey Moutain Pottery souvenier that she bought while on vacation in NC back in 1943. That belgium waffel maker that I did not have the kichen space for back in my tiny apartment now has room and I do believe I know what I will be making for breakfast tomorrow morning. Belgium waffels with strawberries and whip cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment